Our retail client is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month project. Collaboration is key for our client along with a culture of feedback, so this candidate should value both. If you have experience converting learning content into a mobile format and you want to join a fun team that enjoys being collaborative and creative together, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a professional Recruiter to join their team for a 2+ month contract assignment. This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting and recruiting process support to the organization and contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions. This Recruiter will be joining a large team, and must be flexible in their approach to work, and comfortable with ambiguity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization both locally and nationally
- Experience with in a retail environment and with high-volume full-cycle recruiting is preferred
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and HRBPs throughout the organization
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work-style, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral