Our marketing client is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join them in their downtown Minneapolis office for a 6+ month engagement. Our client commits to supporting their customers marketing goals with a personalized approach to each project. As an organization, they support employees with competitive benefits and a culture that believes in cultivating their future leaders from within. If you are passionate about the marketing industry and you have experience recruiting for sales professionals, this may be the next role for you!
Our marketing client is searching for a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for sales positions as well as other corporate roles. This contract engagement will be 6+ months. This Recruiter will provide full-cycle recruiting and recruiting process support to the organization and contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions, with focus on recruiting sales professionals. This Recruiter must be flexible in their approach to work and provide friendly customer-service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full-cycle recruiting services
- Post open positions on company website and other online sites to attract both active and passive candidates for current and future positions
- Leverage online recruiting resources such as LinkedIn, career websites along with the internal ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include, hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work-style, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique Job Code:37054