Our client is looking for a Recruiter with Human Resources Generalist experience to help run the daily HR function and recruit for a 3+ month engagement. Our client is committed to providing trusted service for all their customers and the products they make. They support internal employees by providing professional development opportunities and working in their communities through volunteerism and more. If you are a Recruiter who has experience as a Human Resources Generalist, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter with Human Resources Generalist experience to help run the daily HR function and recruit for a 3+ month engagement. The ideal candidate will be an adaptable self-starter who gets excited to utilize best practice HR strategy to help our client source and recruit top talent for open manufacturing and machinery type positions. This Recruiter should have a genuine passion for Human Resources function and empowering employees by supporting the entire organization with an emphasis on recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source, interview and screen applicants to fill existing and future openings
- Establish and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to ensure the hiring process is aligned with current and future business needs
- Assist with on-boarding process (ensuring candidates are cleared in time for hire, communicating steps to manager and candidate, etc.)
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring teams
- Post open positions on various online job boards, social media, and print media as needed
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations
- Provide generalist HR support, including employee relations to assigned business units
- Broad knowledge of benefits, payroll, recruiting, employee relations, etc.
- Serve as link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies, and providing guidance
- Assists in maintaining Human Resources Information System
- Provide strong change management and communication support to business, using organization development skills and frameworks.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in daily tasks
- Ensure that all necessary filings required by regulatory agencies are completed on a timely basis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist function and recruitment experience
- Coaching approach to working with employees across the organization
- HR systems experience required.
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member
Versique Job Code:37199