Our manufacturing client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract. Our client is a family business that puts all their effort into providing the best customer service in the industry. They achieve success and rave reviews from both customers and employees alike because they value the hard work of employees and the partnership of their customers. If you are a Recruiter looking for your next role, this could be a fun next contract for you!
Our manufacturing client is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting and sourcing for various roles throughout the organization, with an emphasis on manufacturing positions. A Recruiter with a positive attitude and a genuine commitment to TA problem solving will thrive in this role. This candidate must be flexible in their approach to work, and comfortable with ambiguity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization
- Experience with in a manufacturing environment and with high-volume full-cycle recruiting is preferred
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and HRBPs throughout the organization
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work style, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique Job Code: 38252