Our international technology company is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is focused on developing their employees throughout their career journey because they know when they support their employees, innovation occurs and with that innovation they can make a difference in the lives of their customers. If you are a Recruiter who has experience with national and global recruitment, this may be a great next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. This Recruiter will be recruiting top talent to fill niche field technician positions. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude when it comes to sourcing, interviewing scheduling and booking travel when needed for the interview process. Our client is looking for a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for field roles in various markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various field technician and corporate roles
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Scheduling interviews for hiring managers and candidates while keeping calendars updated and accurate
- Coordinating and scheduling travel for candidates who are interviewing at various site locations
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include: hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Strong attention to detail (balancing multiple schedules, calendars, travel itineraries etc.)
- Preferred experience recruiting locally and nationally for remote locations that would require travel to interview site
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions
- Proactive with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique Job Code: #38263