Our healthcare industry client is looking for an experienced Recruiter for a 3+ month engagement. Our client is trusted healthcare partner because they listen to the needs of individuals, groups and communities and then provide the resources that fit those unique needs. As an organization they pride themselves on open and honest collaboration. If you are an Recruiter who has had experience in healthcare or other highly regulated industries, this may be the next role for you!
Our healthcare industry client is looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month engagement. This Recruiter will source and recruit for a variety of positions within corporate, sales, IT and more. The Recruiter will work with the hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to help align business goals with hiring needs to determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled and reviews job descriptions
- Perform full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and company culture
- Strong focus on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up and professional communication
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, relevant teams, and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants from selection to onboarding
- Ensures that all candidates data is in ATS
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resource practices are gained
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition and full-cycle recruiting
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Proactive with high level of engagement, responsiveness, and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38773