Our client is looking for a Recruiter to help with high-volume recruiting for a 3+ month contract engagement. Our client is a national organization which provides support and services for adults and children in need. If you are a Recruiter who is passionate about Talent Acquisition, this may be the next role for you!
Our health services client in the Twin Cities SE Metro area is seeking a recruiter for a 3+ month contract to assist with field and corporate recruiting. This individual will support full cycle hiring initiatives. The ideal candidate will focus on building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to match great talent to open requisitions while ensuring the candidate experience is top-notch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resource business partners to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Source and recruit for various roles both locally and nationally
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Be part of the strategy to build out the talent acquisition team, processes and systems
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for healthcare hourly roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience using an ATS
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: #38872