Our furniture manufacturing client is looking for an experienced Recruiter for a 4+ month contract engagement. Our client is dedicated to creating timeless furniture pieces while maintaining sustainable practices and products. If you are a Recruiter who can get others excited about delivery, this may be the next role for you!
Our furniture manufacturing client is looking for an experienced Recruiter for a 4+ month engagement. This Recruiter will source and recruit for delivery driver roles. The Recruiter will work with the hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to help align business goals with hiring needs to determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled and reviews job descriptions
- Perform full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and company culture
- Strong focus on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up and professional communication
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, relevant teams, and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants from selection to onboarding
- Ensures that all candidates data is in ATS
- Review resumes and assist with scheduling interviews
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition and full-cycle recruiting
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Versique Job Code: 38913