The Recruiter is an enthusiastic, innovative, high-energy, and self-motivated recruitment professional that requires little supervision and has experience in recruiting and managing talent acquisition strategies. This person will be responsible for recruitment of a variety of positions across a variety of departments and locations.
The Recruiter is an enthusiastic, innovative, high-energy, and self-motivated recruitment professional that requires little supervision and has experience in recruiting and managing talent acquisition strategies. This person will be responsible for recruitment of a variety of positions across a variety of departments and locations. This includes a broad spectrum of roles including support level, office, specialty and technical roles and working on positions up to the Director level. The Recruiter will also help in developing and implementing talent acquisition processes and strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers, review resumes for minimum qualifications, conduct phone interviews, and participate in face-to-face interviews with the hiring team
- Effectively negotiates and extends hiring offers
- Actively source passive candidates using tools such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Develops creative job advertisements and communication strategies to attract candidates
- Closely strategize with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide insight on market data of candidates
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Tracks and maintains reporting of applicant and position metrics
- Implements creative recruitment tactics that attract new and experienced staff; aware of local, state, and national labor and recruitment trends
- Employ interviewing techniques to assess the fit between a candidate's previous experience and the position
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and internal business customers to manage recruiting strategy with an international focus supporting business needs
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, professional organizations, and companies to find and attract applicants
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of recruitment experience and a minimum 2 years experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industries.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience sourcing passive candidates is required
- Experience working with and influencing upper-level management is required
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and converting passive talent into hires
- Proven relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work with various business units and departments
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.