Minnesota based company is looking for experienced full-cycle Recruiter for a 2+ month contract engagement. Our client is a national supplier in an ever-growing industry, dedicated to supplying companies to hobbyists what they need to be successful backyard farmers. If you are an experienced Recruiter interested in working with a company in a unique industry, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter for to make an immediate impact in a 2+ month contract engagement. For this position, our client is looking for a Recruiter who can excel as a team of one. A key part of this role will be taking ownership of the recruitment process while partnering closely with hiring managers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting for all roles
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers, HRBPs throughout the organization
- Continue to expand pipelines of diverse candidates, ensuring that inclusive hiring best practices are engrained in all aspects of the hiring process
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs
- Act as liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations
- Efficiently manage workflow and deadlines recommend/initiate new approaches, policies, and procedures to support continuous improvement efforts
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 2-4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to work independently and decisively
- Experience leveraging online tools to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39002