Our global client in the medical device industry is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract engagement. Collaboration is key for our client along with a culture of feedback, so this candidate should value both. If you are a Recruiter with a creative and strategic approach, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter will be working with a team to fill a large number of roles. Ideally, this Recruiter should have experience recruiting for industrial and manufacturing positions. This Recruiter should have a focus on providing high-quality customer service when working with hiring managers, candidates and other team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization both locally and nationally
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS, Workday, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Interview and pre-screen candidates
- Coordinate and schedule qualified candidates for in-person interviews with hiring managers and other hiring team members
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource business professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience leveraging an ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter to source, recruit and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39188