If you are a Recruiter who gets excited working for a company with a great mission, we may have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Recruiter who is able to provide immediate assistance to our client’s Talent Acquisition team. Check out the role below and apply today!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 2+ month contract engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for personal care and/or other healthcare roles. This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting efforts as well as recruiting process support to the organization. This Recruiter will contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization
- Leverage online resources and ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process, i.e., hiring managers, human resources business professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, ability to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39458