We are looking for a Recruiter with a broad background to help our client grow their workforce! Do you get excited about helping organizations grow by hiring the best talent? This may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month contract engagement. There are numerous open roles our client needs help filling. This consultant will provide full cycle recruiting support to the organization. This Recruiter will work on a variety of corporate, construction, and engineering roles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain candidate data in Applicant Tracking System
- Schedule and conduct phone screens with candidates
- Assess talent via phone screen process then communicate and partner with recruiting team to determine next steps
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners’ and managers’ needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements business need
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another relevant field
- 3-5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements
- Strong computer and ATS skills
- Experience using Workday preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39480