We need a Recruiter with excellent sourcing skills to help our client! Are you passionate about finding the best talent? Take a look at this role!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract assignment. This Recruiter provide full cycle recruiting support to the organization. This role will involve a heavy amount of sourcing. The ideal candidate will have a strong sourcing acumen and have a passion for building partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain candidate data in Applicant Tracking System
- Schedule and conduct phone screens with candidates
- Assess talent via phone screen process then communicate and partner with recruiting team to determine next steps
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners’ and managers’ needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements business need
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or another relevant field
- 3-5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Technical recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements
- Strong computer and ATS skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39526