We are looking for a Recruiter who would enjoy working in an environment that values its employees! Sounds like you? Apply for this role now!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 4+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter will be helping with full cycle recruiting across departments such as Sales, Field Operations and more for a variety of positions. Our client is looking for a Recruiter who has experience working independently with the ability to recruit and source individually on open roles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization both locally and nationally
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Create strong partnership with business leaders, hiring managers and HRBPs throughout the organization
- Continue to expand pipelines of diverse candidates, ensuring that inclusive hiring best practices are engrained in all aspects of the hiring process
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Acts as a liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Ensure accurate data in ATS to support hiring metrics
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Previous full life cycle recruiting experience is preferred
- Experience leveraging online tools to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization
- Ability to utilize data to garner insights, understand business needs and adjust plans as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39530