Are you a Recruiter looking to work with a collaborative, tightknit team? This may be the role for you! Our client is looking for a Recruiter with great sourcing techniques who can join them for a 4+ month contract assignment. Check it out and apply today!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter who will be able to jump in and make a quick impact. The ideal candidate will have experience leveraging creative sourcing techniques to find qualified candidates. A strong sourcing background is key for this role. This consultant will also need to have experience with coordinating and facilitating hiring events with local organizations including virtual and onsite job fairs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to understand current openings and prioritize key requirements
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners and managers needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies
- Coordinate and facilitate job hiring events with internal stakeholders in partnership with local community organizations
- Proactively source, network, screen, and qualify candidates to present to hiring managers
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Provide regular updates to the hiring manager, and partner with HR Business Partner as needed
- Process offer letters, pre-employment paperwork, rejection letters and supports managers in the on boarding process for new employees
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 2-3+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and policies, including strict adherence to confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and practices
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39622