Do you have an eye for finding the best talent and passive candidates? This may be a great opportunity for you! We need a Recruiter with a skill for sourcing. Apply to this role and learn more!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join them for a 3+ month contract engagement. Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting as well as create a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs. This Consultant will work with multiple recruiters on a wide variety of roles across the organization. The ideal candidate will have LinkedIn Recruiter experience and a heavy sourcing background. This Recruiter must be flexible in their approach to work, balancing multiple requisitions and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit both locally and nationally for open roles
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity into candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Utilize a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners and managers needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting candidates with BI, Java Dev, and Big Data experience
- Ability to speak professionally and in detail with candidates
- Nationwide search experience
- Excellent communication, relationship building and consulting skills with the ability to lead by influence
- Strong communication between hiring managers and candidates, emphasizing a positive candidate experience
- Demonstrated team attitude and proactive approach to work
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience within a retail environment and with high-volume full-cycle recruiting is preferred
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39626