If you are a Recruiter who has a passion for sourcing and recruiting talent for various corporate roles, this may be the opportunity for you! Apply for this role now to learn more!
Our global client is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This Recruiter will be working closely with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to source, screen, and facilitate the interview process with candidates and hiring managers along with building out current and future recruitment strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay informed of current and future hiring and business needs
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities within the organization
- Advise mangers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations
- Provide recruiting services for various roles across the organization, including sourcing, screening, and facilitating the interview process
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS, Workday, to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- 8-10 years of customer service experience required
- Workday experience preferred
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work-related activities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39364