Are you a Recruiter with a customer service oriented mentality? We may have the perfect role for you! We need a Recruiter who values collaboration to help our client. Take a look below to learn more!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 7+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to source and screen applicants. This consultant will also coordinate the interview process with candidates and hiring managers along with assisting in building out the current and future recruitment strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 8-10 years of customer service-related experience required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Workday experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39644