If you are a Recruiter with full cycle experience, this may be the role for you! We need a Recruiter experienced with construction and manufacturing roles. Sound like a fit? Then apply to this role today!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 5+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting efforts. This consultant will also be responsible for requisitions management, sourcing, and screening candidates for hard to fill roles in demanding geographical areas. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and a genuine commitment to Talent Acquisition problem solving. This Recruiter must be flexible in their approach to work and comfortable with ambiguity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners and managers needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting for construction or engineering
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39779