Are you looking for your next recruiting opportunity? We may have the perfect role for you! Check out this opportunity!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join them for a 5+ month contract assignment. This Recruiter will serve as an internal consultant to business leaders in attracting, assessing, and driving the selection of top talent to support business needs. This consultant will be responsible for managing life cycle recruiting from requisition approval to onboarding while delivering exceptional candidate experiences. In this role, the Recruiter will collaborate with leaders, HR Business Partners, and managers of the organization to anticipate and meet the evolving talent needs of the organization. This position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going relationships with hiring managers, the HR team, and internal stakeholders across the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a quality candidate experience from first contact through onboarding for current and future opportunities
- Responsible for life cycle recruiting leveraging industry best practices
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and attract qualified candidates
- Present appropriate talent for open positions which may include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Demonstrate a strategic mindset by proactively building relationships with candidates who may be good fits for future opportunities (develop a talent pipeline)
- Maintain accurate records including pertinent applicant and interview data from all phases of the interview process
- Utilize behavior-based interviewing methods (via phone, video, or in person) and consult with hiring managers in developing interview guides
- Engage in promotional events including career/college fairs, industry meet ups, hackathons, networking events, etc. to learn and/or develop skills aligned to emerging trends and best practices in recruiting
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the business through counsel and guidance to hiring managers and interviewing teams; establish rapport and build trusted, long-term relationships with hiring managers
- Maintain relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Support efforts on college recruiting programs, diversity initiatives, and the intern program where appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in full cycle recruiting, screening/interviewing, and employer branding
- Must possess strong customer service and critical thinking skills, be proficient in TA process, and demonstrate strong consulting/influencing skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local employment regulations
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Ability to interface with and influence leaders
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39840