Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 5+ month contract assignment. The successful candidate will source and recruit for field employees and drivers. Alongside company hiring managers and internal stakeholders, you will align business goals with hiring needs and determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled and reviews job descriptions
- Perform full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection
- Advise potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and company culture
- Strong focus on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up and professional communication
- Provide a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, relevant teams, and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants from selection to onboarding
- Ensure that all candidates data is in ATS
- Review resumes and assist with scheduling interviews
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition and full cycle recruiting
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39984