We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR/People Team. The responsibilities of our recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing and optimizing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through our ATS system as well as social media. A quality recruiter will also be proficient at conducting interviews, data management, and keeping on top of local and national employment law and legislation.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up to date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. We're really looking for an evangelist of QOL workplaces and positions. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements. If you are interested in this recruiting position, please let us know!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit locally for various positions that need hiring support
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methods and emphasizes diversity and inclusion in candidate slates
- Provide a top-tier candidate experience
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top-tier talent
- Use a consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection to recruit qualified candidates for strategic needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Collaborate with hiring managers, recruiters, and candidates to keep communication channels open during the recruiting process
- Act as first point of contact with candidates
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience, including full cycle recruiting
- Must be consultative, professional, and diplomatic as this individual will be partnering with many different departments and hiring managers
- Experience recruiting on a national level
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess department talent needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.