Recruiter Demand Generation
Versique is one of the largest talent acquisition firms in the Midwest, specializing in both consulting and permanent placement. The expert recruiting team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled thousands of positions. We create amazing connections.
Does building a business within a business get you motivated? This internal Versique leadership role will be leading the effort to expand our local marketing and recruiting practice while building relationships with marketing leaders in Minnesota. Come join our team of seasoned professionals and launch your career with us!
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting. The firm’s team has more than 400 years of combined experience and has filled more than 1,000+ positions in Minnesota. The firm has a variety of specialists focusing in many areas including IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare, commercial banking and executive retained search.
Versique offers experienced recruiters a platform like no other that includes the best resources/tools available, an incredible lead generation strategy through our internal marketing agency, PARQA, a top compensation structure and an experienced team that thrives on collaboration and sharing client relationships.
Versique is a rapidly growing, dynamic recruiting firm that has boasted double-digit sales increases since we have opened our doors. Our internal retention is 3x the industry average for agency recruiters due to our values, culture, and resources. We are currently building our business aggressively and are seeking experienced search experts and recruiters as we look to expand.
Our Demand Generation recruiting team is growing. The person who’s going to be successful in this role is someone who genuinely likes people and has a passion for marketing and account management. This isn’t a purely sales role, but you will be talking to people all the time so you need to be outgoing and energetic. Organization and time management are two personal attributes that are critical for success.
If you have a passion for digital marketing, demand generation, and marketing technology, but also love working with people and consulting with clients, this might be the perfect role for you. You don’t need to have any prior recruiting experience (although it would be nice), but you do NEED to have a servant mentality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and attract digital marketing candidates utilizing various tools including but not limited to: Linked In Recruiter; Job Boards, Candidate Referrals; Networking Groups
- Screen and match candidates to open job orders through understanding of job orders, presenting job orders to candidates and discussing possibilities.
- Present candidates to account managers for open job orders. Preparing and writing compelling summaries to be presented internally.
- Communicate continuously with candidates to set up interviews, prepare for interviews, follow up and present new opportunities as they arise.
- Build a pipeline of top candidates for future position openings.
- Create long-term professional relationships with candidates.
- Write and submit jobs to be posted to website; forward online applicants to appropriate team members
- Collaborating with marketing team on a monthly/bi-monthly basis to establish monthly marketing goals.
- Preparing presentations and folders for client meetings
- Locate and input contact information into database
- Create and maintain recruiting processes to be followed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or account management
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing or demand generation
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience managing a high-volume workload
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven recruiting environment
Commitment To Our Team
- Autonomy – Together, let us build a business plan and help you execute on it
- Marketing Support – Our sister company, Parqa, specializes in Digital Marketing exclusively for the recruiting industry and helps build your brand, credibility and thought leadership in your area of expertise. Not to mention, drives a ton client leads to you.
- Technology Support – Versique provides best-of-class technology and access to the best sourcing tools in the industry – we use Bullhorn for our CRM and ATS. Additionally, we provide a LinkedIn Recruiter license, sponsored ad slots on Linked-In and a various marketing automation campaigns, all fully integrated with Bullhorn.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team.
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another!
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Compensation – Base, bonus, and commission opportunities
- Giving back – another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support and you have the opportunity to join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential + perks
Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) match, PTO, etc.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.