Recruiter HR Consulting
Versique HR Search & Consulting is a top-rated Minnesota search and consulting firm. Due to our continued growth, Versique HR Search & Consulting is looking for a Recruiter to join our high-performance and collaborative HR team. As a member of our nimble team, you will have a significant impact to our success and will see career and financial growth as a result.
The Versique HR consulting business is growing and is looking to add a Recruiter to partner with the HR consulting team.
Voted a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work”, Versique is one of the largest talent staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest, and specializes in Direct Hire, Executive Search and contract consulting.
You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. This is not your typical agency – we are collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Our commitment to our team:
- Continuous Improvement is a core value at Versique! From a structured onboarding training to weekly/monthly training sessions we strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone
- Collaboration – We selflessly share our networks across all practice areas, in fact, over 30% of our placements each year come from referrals from one practice area to another
- Flexibility – We get it, life is busy so we offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO
- Giving back – Another one of our values – we have multiple causes we support. Join our Volunteer Committee and make an impact day one!
- Technology Support
- Fun!– Another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, we enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know your team!
Are you an HR Professional who wants to try something new but still wants to utilize your HR expertise? Are you looking for a role where you feel like you are making a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to continue to build your personal HR network? If so, we want to speak with you here at Versique HR!
We are looking for a new member of our team to help us continue to grow our business in the Twin Cities. If you’ve been curious about HR consulting and what it means to work for a search agency… this is the agency you want to grow within. You will be surrounded by industry experts who are driven to succeed as a company, not only as individuals. This is not your typical agency – we are collaborative and passionate about winning as a team.
The Recruiter role will report to the Managing Director of recruiting and be responsible for interacting with HR professionals throughout the Twin Cities while coordinating candidates and projects within our HR consulting team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships with HR consultants at all levels to understand their current and future project needs
- Generating new leads and candidates through your own network conversations, through the use of cold calling, e-mails, LinkedIn and social media
- Consistently mining various job boards and databases for the best candidates, and calling those candidates to create long lasting relationships
- Being able to clearly differentiate our services and suggest various solutions depending upon the needs of the client
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as an recruiter within the staffing industry and/or 4+ years of experience within a specialized HR function
- The ability to effectively question and be curious. This sets you apart as a knowledgeable recruiting professional and earns you credibility with your candidates
- Comfortable managing a matrix of candidates
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to search out and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a high performance, metrics-driven environment
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus potential + perks
Benefits: Competitive health care coverage, 401(k) Match, PTO, etc.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.