Our global client is looking for an experienced recruiter who has experience filling roles within the engineering and plant operations. This contract is set to be at 4+ months. Our client commits to making a difference in the lives of their customers through the highest quality service. They support their employees to grow professionally and challenge them to reach for goals which in turn support their customers achieving their own goals. If you are excited to help our client be successful through the recruitment, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is searching for a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for roles within engineering and plant operations. This contract engagement will be 4+ months. This Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting and recruiting process support to the organization and contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions, with focus on the mentioned engineering and operations roles. This Recruiter will be joining a large team, and must be flexible in their approach to work, and comfortable with ambiguity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for various roles across the organization
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS, Taleo, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers throughout the organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience for engineering and operations
- Taleo experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in work style, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Versique Job Code: 36775