Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter must have 5+ years of experience and possess excellent communication skills. Our client is dedicated to helping their clients live their healthiest lives by providing customized products and services. If you are passionate about making a difference in the healthcare space, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for a Recruiter to join their team for a 3+ month contract engagement. This Recruiter will source and recruit for a variety of roles nationwide as well as oversee the pre-employment process. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting nationwide for a large company specifically within the medical device space. This Recruiter will work with the hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to help align business goals with hiring needs to determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting candidates nationwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resources business partners to identify talent needs and to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies
- Source and recruit both locally and nationally for open positions
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporate diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, Workday, to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Maintain accurate candidate workflow in ATS and ensure government compliance is met for EEO and OFCCP
- Be part of the strategy to build out the talent acquisition team, processes, and systems
- Recommend fair, competitive offer based on internal equity and external market-based pay
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Master’s degree and/or SHRM certification preferred
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements
- Strong computer and ATS skills, Workday experience preferred
- Experience with posting open job positions, database searching, and sourcing through social media
- Must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39209