We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR/People Team. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing and optimizing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through our ATS system as well as social media. A quality recruiter will also be proficient at conducting interviews, data management, and keeping on top of local and national employment law and legislation. A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up to date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. If you are interested in this recruiting position, please let us know!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and general managers throughout the organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Acts as a liaison with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring that they are kept up to date on the status of open requisitions, candidate pipeline and active candidate status and expectations
- With general oversight from the recruitment manager, develops and maintains internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Ensure accurate data in HCM to support hiring metrics
- Implement processes into place that will set the company up for success
- Assess current process, make recommendations on improvements/enhancements including expanding their footprint with jobs ads
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of previous Recruiting experience
- Ability to stay positive and motivated in a changing environment
- Ability to act as a partner to general managers
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Experience leveraging online tools to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process (Indeed, ZipRecruiter)
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Exceptional customer service focus and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Confident at quickly adapting to changing work environment and priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.