Regional Manager – West Coast
Do you have SALES DNA? Can you can sell anything and driven by large commission checks? Do you like young faced paced environments? This is for you!
We are looking for a talented sales rep to fill our Regional Manager – West Coast position working in St. Paul, Minnesota as an outside sales rep. This position will convert to a Director level position as we begin to build a team under this position as the territory grows. On the sales side of this role, it will be a combination of both managing a book of business, as well as cultivating and landing new business to develop and grow the territory. We place a high value on team culture and collaboration, therefore this sales rep will work out of our corporate office in St Paul, MN Mon-Fri.
- Cold calling to develop and land new business
- Handing and closing inbound company generated leads.
- Managing accounts: Developing and maintaining good relationships, cross selling new products, handling new projects and product recommendations, as well as resolving any issues/complaints
- Acting as a liaison between the different departments in the company, as well as to our suppliers for all issues that pertain to the sales rep’s accounts
- Local travel as well as travel to the sales rep’s territory. (estimated 10% travel)
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Ethical conduct
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passion for taking care of the customer and problem solving
- Inner drive to build and develop the territory through landing new business.
- Understands sales, customer service, negotiation principles and tactics
- Project management
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent follow through
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. (Proficiency in Microsoft dynamics would also be a plus.)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.