Regional Sales Manager
Twin Cities based company looking to add top talent to their sales team to grow revenue in the Upper Midwest territory.
Job DescriptionOur client is a leader in providing cutting solutions within a production setting. They have provided equipment into several industries across North America and throughout the world. They are based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and looking for a dynamic hunter Regional Sales Manager to grow the revenue in an Upper Midwest Territory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Utilize an established sales process to grow business within the given territory
• Identify new opportunities as well as follow up on pre-qualified leads
• Work alongside marketing to help create relevant messaging for current and prospective customers
• Utilize the CRM to track progress and keep the SLT up to speed
• Gather market intelligence and customer feedback to help guide future decisions
• Work with exiting customers to strengthen the relationship and grow business
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience selling capital equipment used in the production process
• Experience utilizing a CRM tool in a formalized sales process
• Self-motivated with a hunter mentality
• Proven track record of success with solution sales
• Experience in a high activity driven sales environment
• High level of technical aptitude (machining, cutting, fabrication, preferred)
• 2-year degree required (4-year or technical degree preferred)
• Ability to travel overnight 60% of the time within the territory
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.job39809