This is a fully remote role, however candidates residing in MN are preferred for occasional in-person team meetings. **Candidates must be eligible for full time hire in the US.
If you are passionate about API development this is your chance to make an impact on a growing team! Our current backend technology stack includes (but not limited to) Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Web API, C#, SSIS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement integrations with partners.
- Design and implement new endpoints and enhancements to Partner API.
- Assist in design and implementation of ETL solutions which will expand the list of partnerships we can extend to our clients and partners.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of client data, as well as internal processes and solutions.
- Assist in the troubleshooting, correction, and improvement of existing solutions.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for both new and existing solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with design and implementation of best-in-class APIs.
- Development experience using .Net, Java or similar language.
- Development skills using T-SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, comfortable working with partners to define requirements and create solutions.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Unlimited PTO – Work hard, enjoy life – that’s how we roll
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Team learning and professional development
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.