Revenue Operations Consultant
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Consultant to join our B2B client’s team!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Consultant to join our B2B client’s Strategy team. The Revenue Operations Consultant will be responsible for leading clients through design and roll out of the team/organizational structure, business process, and tech stack evolution required to optimize the buyer’s experience and create revenue.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at building vision and actionable roadmaps as a Strategist and designing technology solutions as a Solutions Architect.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Aid clients in designing the processes, team, and technology needed to transform to a Revenue Operations model
- Enhance go-to-market approach, centered on a clear definition of the buyer for clients
- Develop the blueprint for engaging the client's buyer across Marketing and Sales channels
- Aid clients in designing the team and process needed to transform to a Revenue Operations model
- Help clients determine the roadmap and solution architecture for tools and technology needed to support their transformation
- Guide clients through launch of new programs, optimization, and revenue goal attainment
- Guide and coach teams to success
- Contribute to and grow the buyer experience strategy and organizational transformation methodologies within our client’s initiatives and client partnerships
- Create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients from various verticals
Required Skills & Experience
- Prior consulting experience desired
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience enabling teams on CRM, Marketing Automation, and Sales Engagement platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, and SalesLoft preferred)
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders, with a proven record of attaining meaningful alignment and driving organizational transformation
- Experience designing and conducting workshops, focus groups and stakeholder interviews
- Process design experience and process mapping skills needed
- Experience with analyzing Sales and Marketing performance
- Proficient articulating future-state solution architecture design and diagraming
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.