Join a growing organization that is focused on the design, development, and commercialization of a comprehensive portfolio of medical device systems. Our Client’s mission is to provide cost-effective technology and services that help clinicians efficiently perform their job.
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and reporting sales performance and financial information by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, reports and presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations to sales and marketing management.
Roles & Responsibilitiies:
- Represent the company in a professional manner to the public, customers, and vendors, and maintain trusting relationships with physician partners, and fellow employees.
- Management of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts for the Sales & Marketing departments.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of company revenue results from a sales financial perspective for the executive/leadership teams and the Board of Directors.
- Preparation and review of Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and Board of Directors reports and deliverables.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for Board of Directors, Core Team, & Leadership Team meetings.
- Calculate metrics for goals and objectives (KGI’s) for monthly/quarterly/annual goals.
- Management and analysis of key sales drivers of unit cost (i.e. actual results versus budget/forecast).
- Quota calculation and measurement, and GPO fee calculation.
- Gold Star Tier Status calculation and management with updated quarterly sales, CM and products sold.
- Sales Funnel collection and summary.
- Margin analysis on new and renewable contracts (pricing, commissions, licensing opportunities, etc.).
- Extract product level forecasts provided by Marketing into SKU level forecasts for Production.
- Provide CCO and VP of Sales financial analysis to drive decision making including project costing, profitability, price erosion, and return on investment analysis.
- Work closely with the Vice President of FP&A and the finance team to continuously improve our processes and procedures in the financial arena.
- Support New Product Development (NPD) by creating models for profitability analysis during feasibility phase.
- Become proficient in the use of the companies’ budgeting, forecasting, scorecard and reporting software GP.
- Oversee Power BI revenue reporting and work with Sr. Analyst to build out custom reports as needed.
- Analyze and assist with invoice level data cleanup and implement new reporting fields as necessary.
- Oversee and assist with revenue contract approval, maintenance, and administration.
- Assist National Accounts with RFP’s and other contracting requests.
- Assist Sales and Marketing in defining slow moving inventory.
- Analyze sales and production volume and value by product, customer, region, etc.
- Produce user detail and graphical reporting for viewing and interpreting data.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and adjusting data.
- Provide other ad-hoc reports (BI & excel) and financial models as required by the Vice President of FP&A, Finance, and Sales Leadership.
- Perform month-end close procedures for request revenue accrual items.
- Maintain and accrue for internal sales commissions and compensation information.
- Perform Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) analysis of current period and comparison to prior periods as requested.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Business Administration from an accredited college or University
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Some knowledge of FDA, ISO, and AATB requirements as applicable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills required such as basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Great Plains, and other finance software as necessary.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and interpret complex data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Excellent project management skills are required.
- Must be able to reason independently and work with minimal guidance.
- Ability to interpret data and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Must deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment, and poise.