Sales Analyst (ID: 41635)
If you are a collaborative and solution-oriented Sales Analyst with experience in pricing, contracts, and system integrations/process automation, this is your opportunity to join a fast-moving, dynamic B2B manufacturing/engineering company that is growing and expanding into new categories!
Our B2B manufacturing/engineering client had a record-breaking year last year and is looking for a Sales Analyst to help them take their process to the next level.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 2-3 days a week on-site in the Minneapolis west metro office.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Attention to detail. This is a fast-moving industry with a lot of pricing changes. You will support multiple internal business units, each with their own pricing and customer structures.
- Process improvement skills. You will be able to utilize your experience streamlining, automating, and documenting processes. You will leverage the over-arching process where you can, yet also understand where there may need to be nuances based on business unit needs. You will also identify issues and then dive in to problem-solve and deliver solutions/recommendations. They are looking for someone who wants to take initiative and be a part of making things better.
- Analytical problem solving. You will be able to enter and extract data from databases, CRM, and ERP systems to garner insights to help inform decision-making and key KPIs across different businesses and key markets.
- Excellent communication skills. You are willing to reach out for information, to speak up when issues arise, and to present insights to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate and maintain pricing data in ERP system, as well as master lists of customer-specific pricing by channel.
- Organize and update customer contracts along with terms and conditions.
- Work collaboratively with account managers, sales, and production across 3-4 of the company brands.
- Monitor and maintain customer forecasts, budget analysis, and projections.
- Make recommendations about potential system integrations and improved functionality, including retention and tracking of customer pricing communication in CRM and ERP systems/business applications.
- Annual adjustment of customer schedule agreements and maintaining scheduling agreements.
- Provide sales analysis, reporting, and updates for dashboards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience as an Analyst (sales, pricing, or similar)
- Experience extracting data and customer information from databases and ERP systems (SAP-business enterprise system preferred, or similar, such as: MS Dynamics, Oracle NetSuite, Oracle ERP Cloud, Infor Cloud Suite, Acumatica, Syspro, Epicor Kinetic)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups)
- B2B and/or manufacturing industry experience is preferred (not required)
- Experience working with sales data in CRM systems (Zoho, Salesforce, or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field
- Project/Workflow management (JIRA, Asana, or similar is preferred)
- Excellent communication and collaboration experience with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.