Fast growing family owned business looking to bring in a dynamic sales leader to oversee the strategy and execution of continued growth through both existing and new business.
Our Client is in rapid growth mode and is in immediate need of a Director of Sales to lead the growth of new business and the increase of revenue within existing customers.
- Form and execute Sales strategies, processes, and plans
- Lead and drive business development to obtain strong organic growth through the field and inside sales teams
- Build and retain a highly skilled and successful team through Training and Mentoring
- Determine and drive to the right type of customers with an eye on profitability and operational efficiency
- Meet specific sales goals for both the team and individual sales team members
- Obtain full knowledge of the competition and evolution of the industry to drive Sales and product strategies
- Provide Sales forecasts to leadership on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Contribute the appropriate print, web and other marketing content to drive sales
- Proven Sales Management experience with strong team growth and development
- Demonstrated continuous high sales success and growing the customer base
- Skills in using CRM tool to plan, track, and drive sales processes and results (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in the transportation industry, with a preference for large scale work with both large trucks and parcel vehicles
- Highly developed leadership, communication, presentation, analytical, negotiating, problem-solving, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Combination of ability to build a sales strategy and then roll up sleeves to execute
- Comfortable in an extremely fast paced industry and environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.