Want to build a fun, trendy business at Target! If you know how to partner and build a brand this job is for you.
Results-driven sales and marketing executive with 7-10 years of experience driving sales, product strategy and execution for toy products. Comprehensive understanding of marketing and finance that enables successful sales strategy with a focus on profitability. Proven ability to effectively manage national account and exceed sales forecasts.
- Responsible for driving sales at Target
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales goals
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with buyers, planners and management at Target to better understand alignment of business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Attend toys shows and preview shows and be knowledgeable of brand and product lines
- Key account responsibility for 2nd and Mid-Tier Accounts, such as Mid-States Group and Mills Fleet Farm.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Ability to build positive and strong long-term relationships with the account and exert influence.
- Experienced at forecasting and planning
- 3+ years selling into toy department at Target
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.