A senior Sales Executive opportunity with an entrepreneurial and growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO.) You will provide service offering to existing and new, organic Healthcare clients by managing full-cycle sales and continued business development.
As a Sales Executive, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by sharing our service offerings (PEO, ASO, HRO) with healthcare organizations containing 50-1000 employees. You will work with internal and external partners, to project manage the full sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline. The C-suite relationships you create throughout the sales cycle will be the backbone for the ongoing relationship development and management of your client base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Outside Sales and Relationship Management
2) Business Development
• Leverage sales tools, cold outreach and cold email to set new business intro appointments
• Network with industry vendors, clients, and organizational strategic partners to drive new business intro appointments
• Track, report and achieve weekly and monthly intro appointment metrics
• Attend industry association events and work exhibitor booths
3) Sales Process Management and Execution
• Conduct intro and second appointments independently to cultivate relationship and qualify opportunities
• Conduct internal and external contracting, pricing & negotiations
• Complete organizational sales mapping file to assist with picture of sales positioning
• Coordinate and conduct internal sales strategy discussions
• Complete funnel reporting and metrics analysis
• Manage internal resources and prospective clients to follow organizational Sales Process
• Complete in between drips/touch points & build relationship with prospective customers
4) Relationship Management
• Cultivate and maintain close relationship with key customer influencers
• Organize and attend customer events and entertainment
• Coordinate with Client Engagement team to work through customer issues and recovery
5) Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance preferred
• Sales Experience | 10+ Years of IT Outsourcing Required
• Primary Skills | Business development via cold outreach and networking, sales, CRM navigation, negotiating, relationship management
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.