Our client is a stable company that is looking for a dynamic sales leader to help take them to the next level.
Our client is a multi-million-dollar organization with over 200 employees that has been providing value-added services within the utilities industry for over 80 years. They have asked us to help them identify their next Sales Manager to lead growth through both current offerings as well as new product launch.
- Assist in developing as well as executing a long-term sales strategy that leads to overall growth across multiple customer bases
- Develop a sales process that leads to high close rates and meets or exceeds company goals
- Collaborate with internal? groups to launch new products into the marketplace
- Oversee relationships with current and future business partners to grow revenue and gather customer feedback to assist with future products or programs
- Over? see the day-to-day activity of the sales team as well as developing, coaching, and mentoring the team towards the goal of growth
- 4-year degree is required (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in service sales with 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Experience in working with energy and/or service contracts
- Proficient in basic computer skills including CRM tool