Are you a brand builder? Looking for a sales manager that has west coast retailer experience and wants to manager brokers and call directly on retailer HQ
Seeking Sales Manager who can develop, execute, evaluate and gain acceptance of business plans/proposals at assigned regional, specialty and distributor accounts. Develop plans to penetrate new channels of trade. Build rapport using both interpersonal relations as well as sound business practices. Take complete ownership of the region while implementing company brand objectives.
- Manage and develop key direct accounts as assigned by sales management including Albertsons, Bi Mart, Hy-Vee, WinCo, Stater Brothers, Save Mart, Smart & Final, Raley’s. Business development of traditional grocery accounts in the western US.
- Deliver the sales and spending budget in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Coordinate own schedule calling on in person all assigned accounts.
- Penetrate all accounts at all levels.
- Set up and ensure execution of national as well as regional programs / objectives / goals.
- Introduce / gain Distribution on new items and products within the existing portfolio.
- Be able to understand and implement Category Management principles.
- Develop and execute advertising programs independently and in conjunction with nationally driven promotions.
- Provide direction and lead the broker partners to ensure execution against objectives.
Communication and Interface:
- The ability to communicate and interface with all different levels of personnel at the assigned accounts.
- Communicate regularly with all pertinent personnel.
- Supervise Broker Representatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or equivalent 3-5 years work experience.
- Computer skills that include Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Advanced Sales and Marketing skills with an emphasis on presentation building and execution.
- Experience managing a large territory with many diverse accounts.
- Over-night extended travel.
- Organization skills to include reporting / forecasting / ROI analysis / and Planogram execution.
- Be self-sufficient, a self-starter & self-motivated.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.