Specialty Construction and Architectural design company in a rapidly growing market segment is looking for a Sales Manager that can carry a bag as well.
Job DescriptionOur client is an industry leader that has been around for more than 30 years. They are a leader in architectural design and manufacturing of their niche product line within construction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee current sales team and lead growth of revenue
• Manage smaller territory and grow business within
• Create and implement on-going sales training for the team
• Travel with sales team to assist and understand areas of need
• Lead weekly sales meetings
• Utilize CRM in order to effectively track and forecast business
• Evaluate existing sales team and add when and where necessary
• Focus on professional development of self and team
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience (specialty construction experience preferred)
• Proven track record of delivering year over year sales growth
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• 3+ years sales management experience
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.job39658