Established technology company is committed to growing and is looking to add a top tier hunter to their Dallas office
Our retained client is a privately held organization based in Minnesota that has been around for over 25 years. They provide high quality audio-visual integration services along with network cabling and security for mid to large businesses. They have some top companies as customers and are looking to grow their portfolio out of their Dallas office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Seek out and identify potential customers
- Work with internal team to create proposals
- Close business while maintaining expected margins of the company
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat and business
- Go deeper and wider into accounts to gain more business from existing customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in outside B2B sales
- Experience in selling AV, cabling, etc is required
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Proven ability with selling through value-add approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively and is self-driven to succeed
- Proven track record of growing sales and maintaining profitability
- Ability to travel as needed to grow and maintain business relationships
- 4-year degree is required
- Must reside in the Dallas, TX area (no relocation assistance)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.