Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for increasing company sales through building relationships with transportation and trucking companies
• Initiate sales calls through a variety of strategies including but not limited to phone calls, customer visits, and inbound inquiries
• Responsible for reporting activity back to management that includes but is not limited to sales visits, quoting, etc.
• Provide competitive market intelligence back to upper management for the purpose of planning future marketing and sales plans
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of sales experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven to succeed
• Knowledge of the supply chain industry
• Proven track record of successful territory sales
• Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Ability to be successful working independently and as part of a team
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.