Sales (Revenue) Enablement Specialist
Our healthcare client connects patients and providers through cutting edge technology.
The Revenue (Sales) Enablement Strategist will partner with sales, customer success, and operations to drive internal enablement efforts. In this role, you will act as the liaison between our teams, helping drive alignment and create a feedback loop within the revenue organization. You will also be responsible for driving internal efficiencies, provide insight into performance data, and ensure ongoing success via playbooks, competitive knowledge, and targeted enablement content.
This position will report to the Director of Revenue Enablement and sit within the Revenue Operations team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work 1:1 with Sales Executives, BDRs, Solution Architects, CSMs, and leadership to understand pain points and needs; coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to develop supporting collateral and training materials as needed
- Partner with Product & Product Marketing to develop and maintain robust internal product documentation that can help our prospect- and customer-facing teams speak intelligently to our suite of services
- Assist in managing the enablement content “library” and ensure tat all information is easily and readily accessible for our internal teams
- Develop and implement the eLearning and training certification program that drives competency and capability for all training audiences
- Create engaging & informative presentations cataloguing insights on rep and team performance, regional territory plans, sales bookings, competitive updates, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive data library for Experity; incorporate date into existing and net new Enablement content in a digestible format to ensure teams understand and can speak to data points (product data, urgent care benchmarks, customer metrics, competitive)
- Act as a key stakeholder in managing competitive intelligence program, including tool management, resource development to support Sales and CSM needs (battle cards) and conduct regular feedback sessions on the market
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent needed
- Healthcare experience required; B2B SaaS experience highly preferred
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience, with a desire to continue partnering with organizations that drive success
- Driven, self-starter with high initiative and confidence
- Strong organization, research, and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and complete takes/priorities
- Ability to synthesize information into clear and digestible formats that the team can use to drive action
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a part of a growing, energetic team
- Superb written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.