Our client is one of the largest construction companies in the US.
All candidates must be local to Minneapolis/St. Paul, and must be eligible for full time hire in the U.S.
Our client uses Salesforce to manage it's sales pipeline as well as other important business processes and information beyond traditional CRM. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of the Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator, and part system analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, design, and completion of new business solutions.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Project management: Gathering requirements, scoping.
- Data stewardship: Maintain database for integrity and accuracy (internal audits, cleansing, etc.).
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Generate a variety of KPI and sales pipeline reports.
- Collaborate with our IT team in areas of data integrations and technical configurations that are part of our enterprise applications.
- Handle some basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Administer the Salesforce platform for 300+ users.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong and broad understanding of the platform, with particular strength in building complex formula fields, complex process automation / flows, and other content of advanced complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Experience configuring Salesforce Mobile app
- Proven ability to design and implement new functionality and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong data management abilities
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements verbally and written.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills, while also able to see the “big picture.”
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.
- Strong, positive customer service mindset is a must.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365.
- Some developer experience (Apex and Visualforce) is helpful but not required.
- Active listening skills and effective communication including an openness to diverse input and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com Sales Cloud administrator (the ideal candidate would be Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified)
- Microsoft Power BI experience preferred.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.