Our client makes an impact in the non-profit technology space and is eager to bring on a Salesforce Administrator to help achieve their goals.
We are looking for a highly skilled Salesforce Administrator for our client. This individual will serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com platform supporting a community of 70+ users.
The ideal candidate is eager to solve complicated business problems and able to articulate and communicate complex requirements across all levels of the organization. The Salesforce Administrator will support the company and its successes as both an independent contributor and a team player.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all administrative functions; user account maintenance, workflows, reports, dashboards and other routine tasks
- Audit the internal system regularly and prepare for upgrades as necessary
- Act as the liaison between the company’s users, vendor and the application development team
- Handle all the Salesforce integrations, migrations and data feeds
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative
- Train and educate user community and grow the Salesforce skillset across the organization
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Salesforce Certifications a major plus:
- Advanced Administrator
- CQP Specialist
- Salesloft Administrator
- Pardot Specialist/Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, best practices and its functionality
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, workflows, custom views, formula fields and other content of intermediate complexity
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills