The SAP Business Analyst works as part of the Business Analyst group within the Information Technology Department. This group provides SAP functional support to meet the rapidly changing needs of the organization, providing consulting, SAP module configuration, process design/redesign, project management, analysis, package evaluation, software development and software maintenance services. The core administrative systems run in a Microsoft NT environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple issues and projects, both increasing in impact to the business and complexity to satisfy the business requirement.
- Provide solutions, direction, and options where business requirement(s) misalign with systems operation and functionality within various departments.
- Configure, analyze, design, redesign, implementation, testing and documentation of new and enhanced systems and processes.
- Ability to work with all levels within the company (users and non-users).
- Ability to develop technical specification and work with program analysts.
- Evaluate software packages, SAP modules, implement as selected, and integrate with other systems.
- Support the operation of existing systems; diagnose system faults and resolve problems.
- Keep abreast of developments within the broad area of IT and look for opportunities to apply them to improve effectiveness.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a comparable combination of education/certification and work experience required.
- 5+ years IT or business systems experience.
- Experience supporting SAP in a manufacturing setting.
- Competent project management leadership, analysis and design of business systems.
- Configuration Experience with one or more SAP modules below:
- Production Planning (PP), Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM)
- Must be able to communicate regularly with IT department, company-wide personnel (all divisions), outside contractors, and other contacts.
- Bonus Qualifications:
- Knowledge of ABAP
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.