SAP Business Analyst – QTC
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in industrial automation. With more than 4.200 employees in 28 subsidiaries as well as sales partners in further 60 countries, the family-owned company offers solutions for factory and process automation.
The SAP Business Analyst provides technical support and leadership on SAP systems including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements, and implementing solutions for performance monitoring and systems configuration, design and implementation. It manages daily operational support with business end users and also contributes as a project team member to test, train and influence best practices.
Responsible for blueprint optimization, customer satisfaction, consultant relationship(s) and delivery of projects within specified module(s) of SAP. Minimum day-to-day supervision. Works collaboratively with members of the global SAP Competence Center, the IT development team, subject matter experts of functional areas, and the user community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
***Strong FICO SAP module expertise is required for this position***
1. Defines and implements best business practices, adhering to the business standards of functional processes
2. Translates business requirements into detailed functional specifications, test scripts, and other system documentation
3. Researches, analyses, designs, identifies and facilitates process improvements that focus on providing standard SAP functionality to meet business requirements
4. Identifies costs, benefits, risks, alternatives to proposed system designs, and impacts on the integration of other systems and SAP modules
5. Ensures end-to-end system resolution through the integration of all SAP modules
6. Performs SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs
7. Troubleshoots application problems and proposes optimal resolutions
8. Provides training and mentoring to others within the organization on area(s) of expertise
Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
This job is performed in a normal office environment. Ability to travel occasionally is required.
Some requirements in this job description may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and experience required. To perform this job successfully, the worker must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. Management retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position