This position is responsible for establishing new banking relationships with corporations, partnerships, individuals doing business, not-for-profit organizations, and associations. Lending authority will be given to the incumbent based on their training and experience. Requests which exceed this limit must be approved by the Unit Manager or the Officers Loan Committee.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Servicing existing clients and business.
- Developing new business, calling on prospective clients.
- Networking in various ways in the community.
- Be the front-line sales position for all commercial deposit/investment, credit, and cash management products.
- Understand and be able to match the product and service with the customer/prospect's identified needs and must carefully evaluate the amount of risk involved in entering into a relationship.
- Be active in community organizations including service clubs and Chamber of Commerce in representing the bank as a good corporate citizen and to network for new business opportunities.
- Work closely with customers in establishing strong business relationship and cultivate customer loyalties while being constantly diligent in evaluating the risks in the relationship.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Complete knowledge of all commercial products and services including credit products, deposit/investment products, cash management, other commercial services, and the bank fee schedule
- A college degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of job related experience
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.