Our client, a leading Fortune 500 financial services organization, has strategic vision for growth, a dynamic environment, and an incredible team of talented individuals.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
• Coach team on Agile best practices around: story writting, story mapping & release planning.
• Identify gaps in Agile process or skills to improve on, to make the team work better
• Manage product centric website teams using an Agile management discipline.
• Lead collaborative charter and story map sessions to determine product scope and priorities.
• Manage deadlines and deliverables with internal business partners, as well as Technology PM and Compliance partners as required.
• Act as a liaison between all agile team members and cross commit teams
• Support Product Owner on team road map updates to leadership.
• Facilitate regular team meetings to manage release plan, obtain updates, discuss roadblocks and resolve problems within the team.
• Proactively and effectively manage all key project agile documentation.
• Work with PMO on forecasting, record keeping, and cross commit needs.
• Work with internal Interactive Marketing teams to ensure delivery of progressive business value; including successful completion of stories and launch activities.
- 2+ years of Scrum Master Experience. Will be scrum based agile product teams (not Kanban).
- preferred experience around coaching teams and skills in Agile.
- Calm demeanor.
-Focus on relationships and partnership to drive results not authority driven results.
- Strong Agile knowledge and ability to have difficult conversations
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.