Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Do you geek out over keyword strategies and driving website traffic? Our client is one of the healthcare industry’s fastest growing software solutions provider looking to expand their team with digitally savvy marketers. This great company provides innovative, market leading SaaS based solutions that deliver superior service to patients and providers. Be a part of what matters most- people and their health.
In the healthcare industry, expected to experience 10-15% continued growth over the next 20 to 30 years, our client has a clear vision and is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join their high functioning team. Successful candidate who will eat, breathe, and sleep search engine marketing, and will report to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation. Specialist will own Paid search execution and strategy as well as SEO. They will also help expand our client’s share of voice within the industry, expand and optimize content, and be a primary lead driver for the sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and manage Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other search tools to grow our digital presence
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitors
- Provide various teams with content recommendations
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years SEM and SEO experience
- Proven SEM and SEO success managing campaigns and strategies
- Well-versed in performance marketing, and CRO
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Experience managing Google Tag Manager
- Experience with website analytics, research, and orchestration tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of technical search engine optimization best practices
- Passionate for marketing and business growth
- Analytical in your approach to understanding our products, customers, and market.
- Strategic in your ability to execute
- Organized and deliverable focused
- You learn quickly and can adapt to change in a fast-pace environment
- Goal oriented and a self-starter
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.